Fans of the old Breathe Free II will love the Nike Air Max Cage. The shoe of choice for top touring pro Juan Martin del Potro is built on the same modified-running last as the Breathe Free II and Breathe 2K10, offering tons of great features in an all-around performance package. The upper is composed of lots of mesh covered in a one-piece TPU injected cage that provides tons of breathability as well as lightweight support and stability. The Max Air unit in the heel offers tons of cushioning and support in the midsole, along with the classic-Nike style. The outsole is made of the same XDR material that is in all of Nike’s best performing shoes, and the high wear areas were designed with extra material to provide top-notch durability. This shoe is also backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee. Offered in a variety of colors, the Air Max Cage will surely fulfill the needs of any aggressive all-court player.
- Fit: Please Note: We found this shoe to fit a 1/2 size large. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size smaller than your actual size.Arch support is slightly lower than average. No break-in required.
- Upper: Injected TPU cage wraps around a layer of mesh for excellent breathability, durability and support.
- Midsole: Phylon midsole with TPU shank interlace with a high-pressured Max Air heel unit for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Outsole: XDR outsole that is re-enforced in the high wear areas for extra durability. There are various herringbone patterns that provide traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Metallic Silver / White